Membership Drive To Close Soon!
The 2013 IMPACT 100 membership drive will close on May 1.
Our goal is to reach 200 women, raise $200,000 and give 2 - $100,000 grants. So, talk to your friends at church, the ladies in the office, your friends and neighbors and let them know they can be part of a life-changing organization by joining IMPACT today.
For additional information, call Michelle Anchors at 863-9174 or Sandy Sims at 376-8440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember: May 1 is the deadline!
Two articles about us over at nwfdailynews.com !
Finalists for the IMPACT 100 grant for 2012:
- Arts & Culture: Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation, Inc.
- EDUCATION: Emerald Coast Science Center
- Environment, Preservation & Recreation: Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance of Northwest Florida State College
- Family: Judge Ben Gordon, Jr. Family Visitation Center
- Health and Wellness: Okaloosa AIDS Support and Informational Services, Inc. (OASIS)
Women Come Together To Make An IMPACT In Our Community! Members, Please take a look at our Committee Listing and please let us know if you would like to join.
Our grant award is now $128,000.00!
The women of IMPACT 100 believe that one way we can make a huge difference is to financially support non-profit organizations in Northwest Florida
- by empowering women as philanthropists and leaders
bridging the geographic areas of our region
- and by leveraging the talents of women to be a
positive force for good in our communities.
IMPACT 100 Northwest Florida, a group of local women determined to make a difference in Okaloosa and Walton counties, is excited to announce its first membership drive. Driven by passion to make an impact in the community, our goal is to enroll 100 women by June 1, 2012 and award the first $100,000 grant by September 1, 2012.
Membership in IMPACT 100 Northwest Florida is open to all women in our community – no invitation is required. To learn how you can join with other women to make an IMPACT, please join us at an upcomming Membership Social.